The Inuit employee login portal is designed to enable employees who have been issued with access details by their employers the ability to login and access the following payroll services:
- W-2 reporting
- Pay stubs
- Income statements
- Tax forms
- Personal details
When you were hired by your employer you should have been given access details which included a username and password. If not, you can sign-up with an email address that you are able to access. Being able to access your paycheck details 24/7 makes it very convenient for both employers and employees, making a virtual paper-free environment. Intuit is an outsourcing company with millions of clients making them a very reliable and safe option for your payroll transactions.
How does it work? Your employer enters your hours and rates and Intuit Payroll then calculates your deductions, taxes and final paychecks. Employees are able to instantly print out their paychecks or access via Direct Deposit which the employee will arrange with the employer. The employee is then able to access pay stubs so that he or she can apply for finance, rentals and other types of dealings that require proof of income.
View Pay Stubs And Paycheck Details Online 24/7 At paychecks.intuit.com
You will need:
1. A computer capable of accessing the internet.
2. An internet connection.
3. Your SSN, email address and/or username and password.
1. Open up your web browser and enter http://paychecks.inuit.com into the address bar.
2. If you already have an account you can sign in immediately and access your pay stubs, personal information and view available days off etc as shown below.
3. If you do not already have an account you will need to create one. You do this by clicking on the ‘Signup’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
4. A box will then appear asking you to enter your email address, a desired password and a security question and answer. Then click ‘Signup’.
5. Once you have completed that stage a new screen will appear requesting you Social Security Number and the Net amount on your last paycheck.
6. You will then need to check your email address for confirmation on your details.
7. Login to paychecks.inuit.com using your email address and password that you created.
8. You will now be able to access your paystubs, benefits and personal details.
Employee login: http://paychecks.intuit.com.
Employee signup: https://paychecks.intuit.com/#signup.